🌲Our Story 🌲 - Week 14


Back to the polytunnel! After the relocation of the poly we built the wooden framework, putting windbreak netting on the lower half. Then came the polythene… We learnt pretty quickly that even a slight wind is not ideal conditions! We got one side attached and pulled over the polythene, only for Duncan to realise he hadn’t charged the drill!! So Lynne, Ryan and Megan sat holding it down until eventually we all gave up and the polythene had to be pulled back and weighed down for another day. 3 days later (and on a completely windless day) we got our first ever polytunnel fixed! All in all, a great sense of a achievement and a fab family bonding exercise!!